Are you looking for a wedding photographer to capture your wedding event in DE? Selecting a DE wedding photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding planning. Every wedding in DE is unique and we attempt to provide you with the photographer that will best capture your special day. Our wedding photographers strive to be low key and unobtrusive. Careful pre-wedding planning allows us to complete your posed photography in a minimal amount of time allowing you to fully enjoy your wedding day. Over 90% of the weddings we photograph each year are referrals from previously satisfied clients. We have assembled some commonly asked questions to help you make an informed decision in selecting your wedding photographer.
1. How do your photographers dress for the wedding?
2. How much time do you need prior to the ceremony?
3. How much time is required for the formal photographs?
4. Do you carry backup equipment?
5. Which format do you use?
6. Do you photograph the guests at their tables?
7. Do your photographers stay to the end of the reception?
8. Are there any travel charges?
9. When will our color originals be ready?
10. How long does the final album take to prepare?
Make sure your special day is preserved as a cherished memory by someone you can trust. We have been providing Brides in the Delaware County, PA with beautiful memories of their wedding day for over 25 years. We are a small studio with an emphasis on personal service.